To discuss your case and schedule a consultation, please feel free to email us at: or call the office at: (646) 558-3138
Tuesday , 07-23-2024
Contact Us
Immigration Experience Blog - Immigration Lawyer New York

U.S citizen

Often clients contact my office with the following general questions regarding the process of becoming a naturalized …[Read More]
By Michael H. Markovitch, Esq. on May, 21, 2014
The U.S. citizen must file a fiancée petition, Form I-129E with the local U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The …[Read More]
By on November, 12, 2009
A person may become a U.S. citizen (1) by birth or (2) through naturalization. Naturalization is the way immigrants become citizens of …[Read More]
By on November, 12, 2009
A person who is automatically granted another citizenship does not risk losing U.S. citizenship. However, a person who acquires a …[Read More]
By on November, 12, 2009