To discuss your case and schedule a consultation, please feel free to email us at: or call the office at: (646) 558-3138
Tuesday , 06-18-2024
Contact Us
Immigration Experience Blog - Immigration Lawyer New York

i-751 pending

A spouse of a U.S. citizen typically obtains conditional residency for a 2-year period if the green card was issued within two years of …[Read More]
By Michael H. Markovitch, Esq on July, 23, 2018